WORKSHOP | Saturday 9th from 10:30 till 12:30 | Bogota Room
Degree in Dentistry from the Complutense University of Madrid (2006).
Master in Prosthetic Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid (2008).
Doctor in Dentistry from the University of Valencia (2012)
Associate Professor of the Prosthodontics and Occlusion Unit. University of Valencia
SEPES Gascón Awards 2010, 2013 and 2014.
WORKSHOP | Sunday 10th from 9:30 till 11:30 | Sala Bogotá
NEITHER CEMENTED, NOR SCREWED, NOR, QUITE THE OPPOSITE. A DIFFERENT APPROACH WITH DIFFERENT TOOLS FOR THE FIXED PROSTHESIS.
In the same way that dental implants and the treatments that can be carried out with them to treat patients in an effective and satisfactory way have evolved, so have the protocols on how to fix restorations on implants. Effectiveness. Satisfaction. Evolution.
DDS; PhD, MsC
- Exclusive practice in Oral Surgery and Implants (2005-Present)
- Director of the Master of Oral Surgery, Implantology, Periodontology and Prosthodontics, Polytechnic University of Catalonia and University of Córdoba (2009-2015).
- Professor of the Master of Oral Surgery, Implant Prosthesis and Occlusion, Rey Juan Carlos University (2015- Present)
- Professor of Medical-Surgical Pathology II, Alfonso X El Sabio University (2006- Present)
- Director of Expert in New Technologies, Alfonso X El Sabio University (Beginning 2021)
- Visiting professor of various postgraduate courses at national universities.
- Scientific advisor to different international implant companies.
- Speaker of more than fifty conferences in Spain, Portugal, Germany and Italy, on various techniques and concepts of Oral Surgery and Implantology such as AllOn4, Columbus Bridge, Oral Cancer, Bone Regeneration, problem solving…
- Doctorate “Cum Laude” in Dentistry.
- Diploma in Oral Surgery from the University of Seville, 2004-2005
- Expert in Implantology and implant prosthetics from the University of Seville, 2005-2006
- Master in Implantology from the UPM, 2006-2007
- Master in Research Methodology from the UAX, 2009
- Postgraduate in “Current Concepts in Implant Dentistry” from the University of New York, 2008-2010.
- Founding member of the MINDS group “Leading Dentistry”, team researcher, teacher and clinician with Drs. Luis Vazquez, Carlos Parra and Elio Pratico.
- Titular Partner of SEI, SEPA and SECIB
WORKSHOP | Sunday 10th from 17:30 till 19:30 | La Paz Room
MOBILE DENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY (MDP): THE NEW ERA OF DENTAL DOCUMENTATION AND COMMUNICATION.
Photography is powerful in dentistry, its numerous applications such as diagnosis and treatment planning, legal documentation, publishing and lecturing has made digital photography a standard of care in modern dental practices.
Till few months the DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) cameras were the only way in dentistry to take high quality macro images.
Recently, smartphones have come a long way in digital photography due to recent technology development.
The purpose of this lecture is to demonstrate the capacity of these devices to take high quality dental images for our daily documentation and to present a new device for mobile photography: the Smile Lite MDP, which is very simple to use and allows to take high quality dental pictures with mobile phones.
Those pictures are useful in different types of documentation and communication, in a feasible teachable and repeatable way, by everyone and for everyday practice.
The participants will learn how to take high quality dental pictures and videos with mobile phones and Smile Lite MDP.
The specifications of the cameras, the kind of lights used, managing the light, the accessories needed and how to use MDP for the smile design, will be explained in details in this course and workshop.
The participants will see and apply how to do:
- Anterior pictures
- Posterior pictures
- Simplified protocol for esthetic documentation
- Artistic pictures
- Micro photography
- Polarized pictures
- Double polarized pictures
- Half illuminated portrait
- Calibrated pictures for communicating with lab technicians
- Eye photography
- Dental videos.
The phone required:
- Android 12MegaPixels cameras and above (Ex: Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, Note 3 Note 4,Note 5, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 20, LG G3, G4…)
- iPhone 5, 5S, 6 and 6plus, 7 and 7plus, 8 and 8plus, 10, 11, 12.
- Oral retractors, contrastors, posterior mirrors and a teeth gypsum model
- Smile Lite MDP (not obligatory)
Prof. Louis Hardan is the Head of the Restorative and aesthetic Department at Saint Joseph University Beirut-Lebanon. He graduated dentistry in 1989 and continued his post-doctoral education at Saint Joseph University. Prof Hardan obtained a certificate in basic science in 1993 and completed his specialization in restorative and aesthetic dentistry in 1995, in 2009 completed his Ph.D. in oral biology and materials. Prof Hardan was an active member of the Lebanese Dental Association (LDA) (2006-2009) and was assigned as a General Secretary of the LDA in 2009.
At the present, he is an Associate Professor at Saint Joseph University and owns a private practice in his hometown Byblos. He is an honorary and active international Styleitaliano member, head of the networking and media section and coordinator of all Styleitaliano departments. Additionally, he is the inventor of Smile Lite MDP (Smile Line, Switzerland) a device to take high-quality dental pictures with a mobile phone and Posterior Misura (LM instrument) an instrument for direct posterior composites. Prof. Hardan has many publications in international journals and has given several lectures on aesthetic, restorative dentistry and mobile dental photography.
WORKSHOP | Saturday 9th from 10:30 till 12:30 | Bogota Room
Degree in dentistry from the Complutense University of Madrid in 2005.
Diploma in Clinical Implantology from the Complutense University of Madrid 2008.
Residence in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Institute Profesor Sada (2006-2008, La Zarzuela Hospital in Madrid.)
Superior Technician in Dental Prosthesis (2014).
Member of SECIB, SEPES and SEI.
Author of several Communications in National Congresses and several published articles.
Private practice in surgery and implants in Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real) and Madrid since 2006.
WORKSHOP | Sunday 10th from 9:30 till 11:30 | Montevideo Room
SIMPLIFIED COMPOSITE RESTORATIONS: AESTHETICS AND SIMPLICITY WITH A SINGLE SHADE.
With the introduction of universal and simplified composite systems, a tool is placed in our hands to make restorations with the simplicity of one color without sacrificing aesthetics and integration with dental tissues. During this activity, with live demonstration, we will learn about and work with a simplified monochrome approach that allows us to reproduce up to 16 classic VITA shades.
Degree in Dentistry from the Santa María University in Venezuela, 2007.
Diploma in Aesthetics from the Santa María University, 2009. Master’s Degree in Oral Implantology from the University of Seville, 2013. Expert in Clinical and Advanced Oral Implantology from the University of Seville 2012. Doctorate in Research at the University of Valladolid
More than 10 years of clinical experience, participation in more than 30 national and international congresses and events, specialized training courses and Dental Aesthetics. In 2017 he joined the GC Ibérica team as a Professional Service, contributing to the development of training activities aimed at clinicians.
Raphael Monte Alto
WORKSHOP | Saturday 9th from 10:30 till 12:30 | Caracas Room
BASIC PRINCIPLES FOR THE PREPARATION OF VENEERS ON TEETH WITH DIASTEMAS.
Dental Surgeon graduated from the University of Nova Friburgo, Brazil.
Adjunct Professor of Comprehensive Clinic at the Fluminense Federal University, RJ, Brazil.
Coordinator of the Integral Clinic of the Fluminense Federal University.
Specialist in Restorative Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation.
Magister in Dentistry with a Mention in Integrated Clinic.
Doctor in Restorative Dentistry – (UERJ).
Poster Doctor in Dentistry – UFAM.
National and International Dictator.
Author of the book “Aesthetic rehabilitation of the anterior sector: the step by step of the clinical routine”.
WORKSHOP | Saturday 9th from 10:30 till 12:30 | La Paz Room
SIMPLY, POWERFUL: NEW SMILE DESIGN BY TRIOS
The world and dentistry have changed by leaps and bounds in recent times. Also, our patients. Having powerful tools for study, planning, design and communication is now essential in this new era. Transforming the complex into the simple is a new challenge. In this workshop you will learn how to give a new and exciting twist to your daily clinic thanks to smile design.
- Integral Dedication to Oral Rehabilitation by Digital flow
- Technician in Dental Prosthesis – Sao Paulo – Brazil (1993-1995)
- Graduate in Dentistry – UMESP – Sao Paulo – Brazil (1997-2002)
- Master in Oral Rehabilitation and Implants – Sao Paulo – Brazil (2002-2004)
- Digital Smile Design Certified Member – University of Valencia – Spain (2013)