Contest ''Best photo of the Congress''
Upload your best photos during the congress to win these prizes:
Valorado en 380€
To participate, take your photos during the congress, upload them to Instagram tagging @sepesgcanaria22 and don't forget to use the hashtag #fotografiasepes
Contest terms and conditions:
Only people registered in the CONGRESS SEPES GRAN CANARIA 2022 may participate in the contest.
Photos taken from 10:00 AM on Thursday the 13th until 3:00 PM on Friday the 14th (‘Closing Date’).
- The theme of the contest is the congress itself. We want attendees to pay homage to the congress, participants must take photographs of everything related to the congress, the speakers, the venue, the city, etc.
- The photos will be uploaded to Instagram tagging sepesgcanaria22 and with the #fotografiasepes
- Only photographs that meet the theme of the contest will enter the competition.
- Photographs taken outside the indicated dates or sent outside the delivery deadline will not be accepted. Each contestant can participate with as many photos as they want within the dates of the contest and always in accordance with its theme.
- From among the photos sent, a jury made up of a member of the SEPES Board of Directors, a member of the organizing committee of the congress and a member of the scientific committee of the congress will award the prize, for its aesthetic, graphic value and fidelity. to the theme of the contest.
- The winning photograph will be announced through the social networks of SEPES GRAN CANARIA AND SEPES SOCIEDAD, as well as by direct message to the Instagram account with which the photo was published. The prize will be awarded at the congress prize-giving ceremony that will take place on Saturday 15 at 12:15 p.m. in the Hall of the Congress Palace.
- 3 prizes will be given. The 1st classified will receive 1 free registration for the DSD Residency 1 Madrid face-to-face course, the 2nd classified will receive 1 free registration for the DSD Residency 1 Livestream online course, the 3rd classified will receive the book: BIOMIMETIC RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY (2 VOLUMES) AUTHOR: PASCAL MAGNE from Editorial Quintessence.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for their cash value.
- Photographs that do not comply with the established bases, or that even complying with them may violate personal rights, or may be offensive or discriminatory will be disqualified.
- Likewise, SEPES reserves the right to disqualify the photographs that they consider inappropriate at their own discretion.
- The organization also reserves the right to report and request the removal of the photograph, if any image violates personal rights, is offensive or discriminatory.
- The contestants assign the image rights of their photographs so that SEPES can use them in any of the necessary communication and publication channels.
- SEPES reserves the right to cancel any participation or any participant, if there is suspicion of incorrect manipulation of the data or the contest.
- SEPES reserves the right to reject or exclude from participation in the contest and in general in the promotion of any participant who does not meet the requirements described in these rules and terms of participation or contravenes the rules or purpose of the contest.
- In addition, SEPES excludes any liability for damages of any nature that, despite the security measures adopted, could be due to the improper use of services and content by users, and, in particular, although not exclusively, for damages of any nature that may be due to the impersonation of the personality of a third party carried out by a user in any kind of communication made through the portal.