- Degree in Dentistry. U. Valencia (2005).
- Doctor of Dentistry. U. Valencia.
- Associate Professor Practicum Adult U.Valencia since 2010.
- Master Professor of Prosthetics in the area of Dental Aesthetics U.Valencia since 2010.
- Master’s Degree in Dental and Aesthetic Prostheses and in Endodontics. U. Valencia.
- Master in Implantology and Biomaterials, U. Murcia.
- Communications and publications on prosthetics, dental aesthetics and dental materials.
- Private practice in Aesthetic and Multidisciplinary Dentistry.
Ana Roig Vanaclocha
Icon: practical tips in the dental clinic
In our daily practice as professionals specializing in conservative and aesthetic dentistry, we care for patients who present lesions in the upper anterior teeth derived from defects in the formation of dental tissues that compromise their aesthetics and can affect their self-esteem.
There are several entities that we know within dental development defects that can be solved through minimally invasive treatments such as erosion-infiltration that allow us to achieve an aesthetic improvement of the smile.
ICON is a unique product that allows us the minimally invasive treatment of certain types of white spots. As dentists specialized in the field of dental aesthetics, we must know what its composition is, in which cases it is indicated, how we must apply it and what tips we must take into account to achieve excellent results.
In this face-to-face workshop we will analyze the etiology of the different types of enamel development lesions, in which of them the erosion-infiltration technique is indicated and we will carry out a hands-on on handling ICON as an innovative product in the treatment of this type of enamel lesions.