- Graduated as Specialist Technician in Dental Prosthetics in 1993.
- He continues his training by attending numerous scientific conferences such as (SOPRODEN, FDI, ACADEN, SEPES, etc), and attending practical courses of relevant technical prestige such as those given by D.August Bruguera, Jürgen Seger, D. Asami Tanaka, D. Klaüs Mütertheis, Mr. Carsten Fischer, Mr. Enrico Steger, Mr. Volker Brosch, Mr. Aldo Zilio and Gerald Ubassy, Siego Kataoka, Michel Magne, etc…
- Honorary member of the Hispanic Dental House.
- Honorary member of ANTLO (Italy)
- As a speaker, he has participated in various national symposiums on implants and aesthetics such as Acaden, Sepes, Nobel Biocare, BTI, etc…, and international ones in Mexico, Portugal, Italy and Russia.
- GC Opinion Leader.
- Author of several articles published in both national and international specialized journals.
- Co-author of the book Experience Group together with Joaquin García, José Antonio Pamplona and Francisco Troyano.
- He currently directs the Corus Dienart laboratory (Gran Canaria).
Carlos de Gracia
The current situation of digital technology differs in the clinical and laboratory protocols
Digital technology today opens up great opportunities for us in terms of services, materials, etc., but above all it offers us high precision in dental treatments based on protocols between clinic and laboratory.
The digital workflow is based on good coordination from the beginning of the clinical prescription to the material to be chosen in order to be as efficient as possible and make the most of the performance of each treatment for the patient.