He was born in 1978.
Specialist in Dentistry, Surgery and Implants and Oral Rehabilitation.
He is currently Director of the Department of Dentistry at the Dr. E. Lalinde Institute.
Dr. J. Zufía has a degree in Dentistry from the Complutense University of Madrid, a Master’s in Periodontology and Implantology, a specialist in Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation. He has provided his services in prestigious private centers in this community and completed his specialized training in national and international centers.
His professional career has focused on the field of dental implantology, being one of the most relevant professionals in implantology nationally and internationally.
It belongs to the most important scientific societies in this specialty.
- Degree in Dentistry from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Master in Periodontology, and Implantology, Specialist in Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation.
- Associate professor of the Master of Implantology at Straumann between 2002 and 2005.
- Associate professor of the Straumann Advanced Course in Periodontology between 2002 and 2004.
- Associate professor of the Master of Periodontology and Implantology at the European University of Madrid.
- Associate professor of the Master of Surgery, Periodontology and Implantology at the Alfonso X El Sabio University, Madrid.
- Private practice in Madrid dedicated to General Dentistry, Aesthetics, Surgery and Oral Rehabilitation.