- Degree in Dentistry from the University of Oviedo with practice Professional in W Primitivo Roig Clinic in Valencia.
- Director of dental Doctors Institute of Management and its training program “Diploma in Clinical Management and Dental Management”. Executive Co-Director MBA in Dentistry that teaches with the Dental ChairDoctors of the University Polytechnic of Valencia.
- Part-time position as Lecturer at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and speaker in various national and international institutions.
- Curriculum training that includes among others a Preceptorship Program in Periodontology & Aesthetic Continuum (University of California Los Angeles), Master in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry (Eastman Dental Hospital, Rome), ITI Scholarship Program in Implant Dentistry (Fixed Prosthdontics and Occlusion, University of Geneva), Executive Management Program (Kellogg’s School of Management, Chicago) and Official Master in Health Management (UCV, Valencia).
- ITI Fellow, founder of the Spanish Society of Dental Management and Management and President of the Center for Pediatric Dentistry Studies in Valencia.
- Author of the book “Slow Dentistry: Management towards Excellence” published by Editorial Quintessence and translated into English as “Slow & Grow”.
- Author of numerous scientific and informative publications. Share your vision more personal on your blog www.primitivoroig.com
Management Evolution: “To work fast … go in slow mode”
Adaptation to change, the real application in the daily clinical procedures digital and new technologies, multidisciplinary treatments, the imperative need to communicate more and better with patients, the demands of a society increasingly overwhelmed with thousands of advertising claims or the tendency for dental clinics to conform to patient portfolios every increasingly reduced are some of the main challenges facing the dentistry today.
Excellence encompasses much more than what we do inside the oral cavity and you cannot afford to leave clinical management aside. The management in dentistry has evolved tremendously to help us be more successful and offer patients a better quality of care. It is time to introduce management in our day to day, whether or not we have our own dental clinic.
Dr. Primitivo Roig, creator of the Slow management method, will reveal a model of excellence in which clinical protocols, new technologies and Professional management.