- • Degree in Dentistry, from the European University of Madrid (C.E.E.S), Course 1998 –2003.
• Advanced master’s degree in orthodontics from New York University, N.Y.U (U.S.A).
• Master of Orthodontics by the Fundación Jiménez Díaz hospital.
• Specialist in invisible orthodontics, since 2006, with the highest category as INVISALIGN DIAMOND II PROVIDER.
• INVISALING DIAMOND APEX 2022.
• Director of the orthodontic department of the Ciro clinic.
Silvia Jiménez García
Present, past and future of dentistry
During the presentation, a comparison will be made of how treatments were carried out years ago, at the end of the last century, and how, thanks to research and the advances that have appeared in our profession, it has allowed us to obtain more information throughout the entire treatment, which will undoubtedly determine the best final result, both from a functional and aesthetic point of view.
We will place great emphasis on very specific specialties such as periodontics, orthodontics, prosthetics in general and implantology with the most advanced techniques and with truly incredible final results, taking into account the starting point and situation in which treatments were started. Of course, we will present many cases in which “teamwork” turns out to be a definitive aspect to be able to obtain success within our profession, also taking into account that final results with perfect functionality and aesthetics are always sought, but without forget a point that has been the least changed over the last 50 years and that is OCCLUSION.
Occlusion, always necessary in our profession, is undoubtedly what determines on many occasions how the treatments to be carried out should be, so that at the end of it, it allows us to be sure that the future of the cases of our patients in the mouth, will to be very successful, thanks to the good distribution of forces, balanced and physiological, not only for the teeth and implants, but also for the stomatognathic system.